NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION products are manufactured with extreme care and are guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase against all defective materials or workmanship. This warranty will cover your equipment against any defects in construction or materials, including most parts and labor. Our Warranty registration must be submitted by mail or online in order to claim Warranty. Final determination of validity of all warranty claims are at the discretion of NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION.
THE FOLLOWING CASES ARE NOT COVERED UNDER
- Damage caused by misuse or alterations to the original product is prohibited and not covered under the warranty.
- Do not do any repairs without consulting a NIDEC-SHIMPO dealer or NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION. Damage caused by unauthorized repairs is not covered under warranty.
- Breakdown or damage not related to the product itself not covered under warranty.
- Empty out the splashpan with frequency to prevent water from flowing over the inside of the pan. Failure to do so can lead to damage to the motor bearings. Damage caused by overflow is not covered under warranty.
- The wheel and its parts are not designed to be exposed to the outdoor elements. Damaged caused by exposure is not covered under warranty.
- Breakdown or damage caused by earthquake, fire, ﬂood, power surges or other natural disasters not covered under warranty.
THE FOLLOWING COSTS ARE NOT INCLUDED
UNDER NIDEC-SHIMPO’S WARRANTY:
- Shipping charges to and from NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION for repairing our product..
- Labor fees for the removal and re-installation or other related labor costs in cases where NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION products have been modified from their original state.
- Any damage done to the product due to neglect, abuse or improper use of electrical service that results in damage to the product.
- Any secondary expenses and losses determined by NIDEC-SHIMPO CORPORATION..
To register you NIDEC-SHIMPO product online, please go to our online warranty registration form.