The NRA-04/04S pugmill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. It’s high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained produces virtually air-free clay and increases clay workability that make this compact pugmill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
The NRA-04S pugmill includes high quality stainless steel nozzle, auger case, and rollers.
- Direct gear driven motor provides maximum mechanical force for blending, requiring minimum operator effort
- High extruding capacity; twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 880 lbs per hour
- Dual safety system; limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- High Quality Wedging Function; twin augers typically found only in large industrial machines, increase wedging capacity and produces practically air-free clay without a vacuum
- Includes a clay cut-off wire and clay receiving table
- 5 year warranty
|Motor||½ HP, 200W, 115 VAC, 60Hz single phase|
|Extruding Capacity||880 lbs per hour|
|Nozzle Diameter||3 ½” diameter|
|Hopper Size||3 ½” x 3 ½”|
|Dimensions||25 ½” x 12″ x 22 ½”|
|Ship Weight||220 lbs|