The NRA-04/04S pugmill features newly designed twin augers and a forceful direct gear driven motor. It’s high quality wedging and extruding capacity obtained produces virtually air-free clay and increases clay workability that make this compact pugmill one of the most efficient and competitive on the market.
The NRA-04S pugmill includes high quality stainless steel nozzle, auger case, and rollers.
- Direct gear driven motor provides maximum mechanical force for blending, requiring minimum operator effort
- High extruding capacity; twin stainless steel mixing augers blend and extrude up to 399 kg per hour
- Dual safety system; limit switch automatically cuts power to pugmill when augers are exposed. Stop button allows for immediate operator control
- High Quality Wedging Function; twin augers typically found only in large industrial machines, increase wedging capacity and produces practically air-free clay without a vacuum
- Includes a clay cut-off wire and clay receiving table
|Motor||200W, 4P, Single Phase, 230V, 50Hz|
|Extruding Capacity||400 kg|
|Nozzle Diameter||90 mm|
|Hopper Size||90 x 90 mm|
|Dimensions||665 (1025 including clay roller shelf) x 335 x 560 mm|
|Weight||NRA-04: 65 kg | NRA-04S: 75 kg|